The DHS has posted the new policy memos related to immigration.
DACA age cap is lifted and parents of USC or LPR kids can apply for deferred action.
Basic rules for parents of USC/LPR kids..
– have, on November 20, 2014, a son or daughter who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;
– have continuously resident in the U.S since before January 1, 2010;
– who are physically present in the U.S. on November 20, 2014, and at the time of making a request for consideration of deferred action with the USCIS;
– have no lawful status on November 20, 2014;
– are not an enforcement priority as reflected in the November 20, 2014; and
– present no other factors that, in the exercise of discretion, makes the grant of deferred action inappropriate.
Can apply for deferred action.